Friday, February 13, 2009

FREE Stuff at Safeway

Aaaahh the Tower of Freebies.... many have marveled at it's beauty. Nathaniel made this & I thought I'd share.


Using Safeway coupons from their site combined with manuf. coupons the Crest $2.49 was free. The Colgate was $2.49 and also free. Bayer low-dose asprin 32ct. was on sale for $1 and there are manuf. coupons for $1.

Other great, but not free deals:

Hormel pork tenderloin

Betty Crocker cookie mix & frosting

Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats





Spent $50.89 & saved $137.30 that's 74%

6 comments:

  1. Great find on the Bayer - I was able to pick some up today after reading your tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I rejoice in your discount with you! Don't you just want to frame that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is my second comment, but I've been couponing for a while and had no idea that Safeway even had coupons on their site. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to your site and have it on my list of favorites now! I love to get in on "unadvertised" deals. I went and got two boxes of bayer for FREE! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold your very own online garage sale!
    Use TripleClicks to clean out your closets, attic, and garage. List and sell dozens of even hundreds of items and start putting cash in your pocket TODAY!
    Give it a try with a FREE listing:

    http://www.tripleclicks.com/10737492/go

    ReplyDelete