Saturday, July 11, 2009

Loving the Safeway Deals!!

There are some GREAT deals to be found at Safeway!! One that I found was the Schick Quattro razors that are 50% off ($4.89 at my Safeway) - use the $4 off coupon to get them for $.89 ea!! I picked up 6 -great stock-up price. Also the Dentastix were $3.99 & using a $2.50 printable and the $2.50 shortcuts e-coupon made them a $1.01 moneymaker!! I paid $20.41 for these items.



When I found out my Safeway was doubling coupons I was so excited I nearly peed my pants! Today I grabbed 25 Propel waters - on sale for $1 & each one had a hang tag for $.55 off!! I paid $.02 in tax for each one. I also got some relish - which was what I went to get. The total was $2.82!! These double coupons give me a whole new reason to shop at Safeway.


No comments:

Post a Comment