Monday, March 16, 2009

Rite Aid 3/15

I've read alot of blogs about the Rite Aid deals this week.

Of course there is the SAMY istyle rebate that is only good through today 3/16 - and if you were lucky enough to get the mailer I mentioned here you can turn this into a money maker.

Another freebie is the small 6pack Ritz cracker cheese or peanut butter sandwiches. They are priced at $.49 and I have a bunch of $1 off 2 coupons - not sure where I got these coupons.

Some blogs mentioned the Secret Flawless is free after SCR & $2 coupon but that was on the sale price of $3.99 and at my store it was $4.99.

Also the Iams puppy food is $5.99 and using the $5 off coupon from a couple weeks ago makes for a good deal.

Using these deals & the $5 off $25 coupon here I spent $4.70 OOP & will get back $6.99 in SCR.

I didn't do this deal but I guess Bounty Basic is $.99 and if you got the P&G coupons in the mail there were $1 off any Bounty.




No comments:

Post a Comment